The budget session of Parliament has started. The session will continue in two phases till April 8. The budget session began with a speech by President Ramnath Kovind in Parliament. The financial survey report will then be tabled first in the Lok Sabha and then in the Rajya Sabha. The Rajya Sabha session will start from 2.30 pm.
The general budget for 2022-23 will be presented tomorrow at 11 am. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. The budget session of the first phase will continue till February 11. The budget session of the second phase will run from March 14th to April 8th.
- The budget session began with a speech by President Ramnath Kobind at the Central Hall. He praised the Modi government. On the same day, the President said, “Sab ka saath sab ka bikash, is the main mantra of this government.”
- The budget session has started in the parliament on Monday. “A strong India will be built in the next 25 years,” he said. A series of programs were held across the country in memory of Netaji. 20 million houses have been built in one year under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme. 6 crore houses have been added to the water life mission. 4 million property cards have been issued in 27,000 villages.
- Speaking at the start of the budget session, President Ramnath Kobind said, “The new national education policy is emphasizing local language education. The rate of admission of women in the police has been doubled. 6 lakh new jobs have been created in the country for start-ups. India is the fastest growing economy in the world. More than 1 lakh crore GST is being collected every year. India has more than 630 billion in foreign exchange reserves. Today, India is number two in the world in terms of mobile phone manufacturing industry.
- ‘Witness the success of Ujjwala Yojana in the country. Through currency planning, women’s entrepreneurship and skills have increased. “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” has brought many positive results in India.
- Praise for Tokyo Olympics “We have seen the potential of India’s youth at the Tokyo Olympics. They have given the best performance ever. India has won 7 medals. India has also won 19 medals at the Tokyo Paralympics and set a record,” he said.
- “Our small farmers have a significant role to play in the development of the country. This government has always given priority to 80 percent of the small farmers in the country. More than 11 crore families of farmers have benefited as part of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi,” he said.
- Addressing the budget session, President Ramnath Kobind said, “A number of important steps have been taken to provide better opportunities in education, health and employment to the people of Jammu and Kashmir. And the other is being built in Kashmir. There are also two IITs in the region. “
- President’s address at the beginning of the budget session. He said that 6 million new jobs will be created in the manufacturing sector in the coming days.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is presenting the Economic Survey 2021-22 with statistical appendix in Parliament this time. Presenting the Economic Survey, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that India’s GDP is expected to grow by 9.2 per cent in 2021-22.